- Endovenous laser vein therapy
- Endovenous radio frequency
- Ambulatory phlebectomy
- Compression therapy for edema caused by venous insufficiency
Twenty-five percent of adults and half of all people over fifty have Varicose Veins. Many men and women are reluctant to show their legs. Yet advanced laser therapies can reduce or eliminate unsightly veins in less than an hour in a single office visit.
The most common cause of vein disease is heredity. Pregnancy, especially multiple pregnancies, is a contributing cause of vein disease. Other factors include age, obesity and jobs that require long periods of standing.
Varicose Vein Symptoms
Symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency include aching pain, swelling, leg heaviness, night cramps, discoloration of the skin, tired legs with prolonged standing and protruding veins.
Varicose veins generally continue to grow in size over time and can result in substantial pain and complications if not treated. Chronic venous insufficiency can cause ulceration, which can be very difficult to treat.
A consultation with your doctor is recommended to determine which treatment is the right one for your legs and medical circumstances.
At ACP Vein Treatment Center we use the latest ultrasound technology to guide your procedure. The ultrasound allows us to thoroughly explore the deep and superficial venous system. By combining an accurate assessment of the size and function of the blood vessels, we are able to pinpoint exactly which veins contain leaky valves. This allows us to develop a treatment plan just for you.
Schedule a consultation
Recent Blog Posts
- 18 Aug 2016Varicose Veins: Post PregnancyIt is estimated that 10-25% of women develop varicose veins during pregnancy. Varicose veins tend to...
- 22 Apr 2016What You Need to Know When Picking a Vein Treatment CenterIn today’s competitive medical environment, it seems that there are many physicians offering vein ca...
- 03 Aug 2015Are Varicose Veins a Real Health Concern?Venous Reflux is often the underlying cause of varicose veins and frequently forces men and women to...