- Endovenous laser vein therapy
- Endovenous radio frequency
- Ambulatory phlebectomy
- Compression therapy for edema caused by venous insufficiency
Twenty-five percent of adults and half of all people over fifty have Varicose Veins. Many men and women are reluctant to show their legs. Yet advanced laser therapies can reduce or eliminate unsightly veins in less than an hour in a single office visit.
The most common cause of vein disease is heredity. Pregnancy, especially multiple pregnancies, is a contributing cause of vein disease. Other factors include age, obesity and jobs that require long periods of standing.
Varicose Vein Symptoms
Symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency include aching pain, swelling, leg heaviness, night cramps, discoloration of the skin, tired legs with prolonged standing and protruding veins.
Varicose veins generally continue to grow in size over time and can result in substantial pain and complications if not treated. Chronic venous insufficiency can cause ulceration, which can be very difficult to treat.
A consultation with your doctor is recommended to determine which treatment is the right one for your legs and medical circumstances.
At ACP Vein Treatment Center we use the latest ultrasound technology to guide your procedure. The ultrasound allows us to thoroughly explore the deep and superficial venous system. By combining an accurate assessment of the size and function of the blood vessels, we are able to pinpoint exactly which veins contain leaky valves. This allows us to develop a treatment plan just for you.
Schedule a consultation
Recent Blog Posts
- 12 Sep 2019Are Varicose Veins a Concern For Men As Well As Women?Most men are surprised to learn that they can suffer from vein conditions that they thought only aff...
- 22 Apr 2019With Summer Approaching, Now Is The Time To Think About Those Spider VeinsWith springtime upon us, and summer on the way, there are plenty of reasons why men and women start...
- 28 Jun 2018If You’re a Man, Don’t Ignore Those Varicose VeinsIf you’re like most men, you think varicose veins are a women’s problem, that they are nothing to wo...